Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassination Rogue

Go down

Assassination Rogue Empty Assassination Rogue

Post  Toftie Tue May 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Name: Anders Toft Hansen / Age: 25 / Gender: Male / Country: Denmark

Character name: Toftie / race: Undead / class: Rogue

Character profile link:
(sorry couldnt get the link thingie too work properly, just copy and paste)

Previous Characters or other alts that u played before or currently have:
Toft - Warrior lvl 82 atm. used it for tanking in vanilla
Cheesebürger - Shaman lvl 85 used it for healing in tbc and healing now adays.

What spec u normally use and why:
I play Assassination Rogue because imo its the best pve specc for rogues. Its simple too play wich in the end gives you more time too focus on the fight instead of rotation and / or wich dots are up or not.
i also played it alot in wotlk so i sticked with it in cata and seems too work fine Smile
i also like it because of the mastery attribute wich increases my poison dmg.

Previous Guilds and reason why u leave:
im just gonna mention the wotlk guilds i was in didnt find my a proper guild in wotlk thats why there is a few.

<Cba> on Bloodfeather (Alliance) was tank with a death knight i've deleted a couple of months ago.
- Left because after naxxaramas clear many stopped playing.

<Mysterious> on Balnazzar (Horde) was playing on my Rogue and Resto Shaman.
- Left after Ulduar clear because alot of players from the guild merged with other guild.

<Aegis> on Darksorrow (Alliance) was playing there with my rogue
- Left because i wanted a small break after cataclysm came out, after a long active period.

Raiding XP ( every expansion and every tier content )

Vanilla:
Molten Core - All bosses cleared with <Raging Alcoholics>
Blackwing Lair - All bosses cleared with <Raging Alcoholics
Zul'Gurub - All bosses cleared with <Raging Alcoholics>
Ruins of Ahn Qiraji - All bosses cleared with <Raging Alcoholics>
Temple of Ahn Qiraji - All bosses except C'thun cleared with <Raging Alcoholics>

TBC:
Karazhan - All bosses cleared with <Raging Alcoholics>
Gruul's Lair - All bosses cleared with <Raging Alcoholics>
SSC - a few bosses cleared with <Raging Alcoholics>
1st Wow break a couple of months
BT - a few bosses cleared with <Raging Alcoholics>
SWP - a few bosses cleared with <Raging Alcoholics>

WOTLK:
Naxxaramas - All bosses cleared with <Cba>
Obsidium Sanctum - Cleared with <Cba>
Malygoz - Cleared with <Cba>
Ulduar - All bosses cleared with <Mysterious>
Totc - All bosses cleared with <Aegis>
Icecrown Citadel Normal 10 - All cleared with <Aegis>
Icecrown Citadel Heroic 10 - Only first wing and LK Heroic with <Aegis>
Icecrown Citadel Normal 25 - All cleared with <Aegis>
Icecrown Citadel Heroic 25 - All except Lich King cleared with <Aegis>
Ruby Sanctum - All cleared with <Aegis>

CATACLYSM:
2nd Wow break 2,5 months.
Blackwing Descent - only killed 5/6 on normal and 0/0 on heric with <Mystic>
Bastion of Twilight - only killed 3/4 on normal and 0/0 on heroic with <Mystic>

For how many years are u active in raiding ( include summer breaks if there is )
As you can see above i raidet alot. I cant exactly set years on it. but i pretty much startet raidet 3-4 months after wow came out.. and had 2 breaks and well im still raid so thats a couple of years i been raiding, so i got alot of experience of bosses and alot of patience for wipes.

What u think about theorycraft?
i think it has both good and bad things. for example is it bad when someone uses it too make a add on like gear score for instance. so many players only took players with gear. but forgot too check if they got a brain. ofc that is hard too check without playing with them or seeing them play.

the good thing is that is helps players improving their dps wich in the long run makes then more efficient in raids. so it can help guilds and esepcially players alot imo.

Is friendship important to you?
Yes ofc friendship is important too me. Imo its good too have friends. and ofc it also makes raids a bit more fun sometimes if you raid with ppl you know or even are friends with. the better you know eachother i guess, the better you play together.

Content or purples?
ofc Content, i play the game too see and kill new bosses, its what drives me. but ofc i dont mind getting some better items while im doing it. But i will diffinetly say Content.

Why u think Showtime will benefit from u?
because i am an experienced player that takes raiding very seriously, i mean ofc you are also surpose too have fun. but not while on bosses ofc. there you need too focus. i also have alot of patience while trying out new bosses regarding the wipes. i always do my best too push my dps and complete the tasks i have too on the different bosses in the game.

Is there anything else u wanna add to your application?
i dont think so. i think i said it all Smile

Post your IU ss - host it on some free image server ( mandatory for every apply )
long queus too bg while i wrote this.. but if you really want too see it, its np too fix a picture..
but its basicly just a standart ui, with deadly boss mod, recount and some raid frames Smile

Toftie

Back to top Go down

Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Assassination Rogue

Post  Nagnan Tue May 03, 2011 11:50 pm

I had a talk with the officers and we have agreed to grant you trial. Although its tight on spots, you have a chance to prove yourself and confirm your pve experience. Whisper me, or some officer online for the invite when you are ready. Cheers!

P.S. Nice applictaion! Smile

Nagnan
Admin

Back to top Go down