Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holly pala

Go down

holly pala Empty holly pala

Post  lothus Sat May 14, 2011 6:59 pm

1. Name / Age / Gender / Country
sylvester 20 male belguim
2. Character name / race / class:
lothus belf paladine
3. Character profile link:
4. Previous Characters or other alts that u played before or currently have:
got 10 alts 6x 85 so i wont say all of them :p they are all above 330 i lvl but my pala was my main for 4 years
5. What spec u normally use and why:
holy cause i heal its what i do been doing it for ever:p
6. Previous Guilds and reason why u leave:
pulp faction doesnt raid any morez D:
7. Raiding XP ( every expansion and every tier content )
from tbc : all but bt and sunwel :p
from wotlk all
cata i did few bosses in bwd the 3 bosses in conlave and 2bosses in bot:D
8. For how many years are u active in raiding ( include summer breaks if there is )
9. What u think about theorycraft?
i keep updating my self on my main class
10. Is friendship important to you?
what els is a game with out friends is boring to go alone isnt it:p so yes
11. Content or purples?
content
12. Why u think Showtime will benefit from u?
i know what i am doing with my pala i have been playing it for ages so i know how to heal with it so i can give you my best heals i can for so long i can
13. Is there anything else u wanna add to your application?
my english is bad dont blame me for failing :p at it :p
Post your IU ss -

lothus

Back to top Go down

holly pala Empty Re: holly pala

Post  lothus Sat May 14, 2011 7:02 pm

its doesnt wanne up load the sites i link xD

lothus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotharis Sat May 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Thank you for your application, i will talk to the other officers and have your answer shortly Wink

-Loth

Lotharis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmud Sat May 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Hello dear Lothus.

Primarly you should work more towards haste since you haste is quite low. Haste is good since it will make your Holy radiance tick more and also to shortend the cast of Divine light and holy light.

Secondly your specc is quite strange since you dont have any points into "Enlightened Judgements" wich will make your Judge miss quite alot and thus you will loose alot of mana during the encounters, 1 point into it would i say is required. You also have 2 points into Blessed life wich is quite useless since it can only proc every 8 seconds and you will get hit enought with aoe so 1 point is enough into it if you want to have that talent. Also since you are specced like you are you must be very close to judge and that is a big drawback in heroic raiding since you cant be in melee range alot of the time during the fights.

Thirdly your glypts. Beacon of light glypt is good if you change beacon target alot but you need to do it over 25 times per encounter for it to match the glypt of divine plea, also with your gear i would take the glypt of lay on hands that gives 20% mana back think its called divinity. Also i would recommend using Glypt of WoG since atleast from my perspective i use WoG alot more in raids then i have uptime on divine favor.

So gearing then:
Head - Good but change meta gem to int+2% mana more regen from it and more Spellpower
Neck- Get the one from BRD hc that is blue and have haste on it + spirit since you will need alot of spirit to keep up
Shoulders- Okish but you must get them enchanted
Chest- Worthless even the blue rep one with haste+spirit on it is better.
Wrists- Good
Hands- Good
Waist- Good
Leggs- I think there is some blue with haste and spirit on them that is better then what you have atm.
Feet- Good but change gem
Rings- Good but i would try to change the Band of secret names to the healing ring from ZA
Trinkets- the blue trinket from the deepholm heroic is better then Jarr for regen as hpala with glypt of divine plea and divinity glypt it also helps alot in throughput and the proc is nice.

So if you would read all this and maybe think alittle about it you will be able to preform well for heroic encounter.

Best regards Achmud

Achmud

Back to top Go down

holly pala Empty hey

Post  lothus Sat May 14, 2011 10:44 pm

did you know that there is ahast cap of 50% you can go faster then that
so with blood lust and totem makes it +35% what makes the around hast cap 15%
tbh i dont need more spirit i dont realy have mana problems any morez wel not in the normal raids that i did and i picked my gear carefull i just dont need on items that i though where not realy that usefull i normaly had around 20 % hast what droped a few things with my the new epic neck i had and the pants somehting more not sure about what but yea you dont need spirit on every item and my judgement almost never misses
just to say but ty for the info i wil check it tomorrow Smile

lothus

Back to top Go down

holly pala Empty oo yea

Post  lothus Sat May 14, 2011 10:46 pm

i for got to farm the rep in deelholm thats why no enchant on them yet i am trying to get my rep up with them butits gonne take time never lvled there so yea XD

lothus

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmud Sun May 15, 2011 8:36 am

That is not true, that there is a 50% spellhaste cap. You want to reach 3489 spellhaste from gear alone that is the globalcooldown cap. Im at over 100% haste with everything poped atm, you will also need atleast 2200 haste to make your holy radiance even tick close to what mine tick for. That is possible to get from blue/some epics. So to be able to preform during heroic raids you will need haste on every item and focus mainly on it.

If you say that you have no mana problems you dont heal even close to enough. Every fight if its normal or heroic you should end up oom so more spirit is needed to prevent that ooming from happening too fast, you can check my gear on armory my charakters name is "Achmud" and then ask all healers how much i talk about me going oom during hc encounters.

And if your Judgement almost never miss its still a great mana loss that you cant afford to do during heroic raids if you heal right.

Prios for holy loladins:

Haste until 3489 then no more haste
Int increase regen from divinity, divine plea, replenishment, more crit,more regen you get out of spirit and also higher SP
Spirit only increas regen
Crit does add 50% more healing per heal if you crit and that is mostly overhealing when you crit and you get crit enough from intellect.
Mastery totaly worthless since you only get help from mastery with direct heals so its only about 60% of our heals that it works on, then also the shield you get is too low for you to even notice most of the time.

In that order should you want your stats.

Achmud

Back to top Go down

holly pala Empty ooo

Post  lothus Sun May 15, 2011 9:08 am

i was read that there was a hast cap around 15 hmm probly changed or something i knew that hast was a main stat for pala but yea i changed it now and i looked at your spec its i changed mine for the spirit and hit capped so i am hit capped now to for my judgment and i do pretty good with my healing around 10 k at bosses i know its not so mutch should be beter but yea but i mange to and up with 20% mana or somethign i do alot of flash heal but yea your a good pala healer so i check up what you said and you where right the hast cap is higher now i get more hast and spirit Very Happy
yet again ty for the information Very Happy

lothus

Back to top Go down

Post  Achmud Sun May 15, 2011 10:26 am

I would suggest taking him as a trail, but you need working on gear and also lissten if the others try to help you with how the encounters goes, if there is anything you dont understand ask Cheva or Ed boths chars name is cheva for help for the encounters.

Best of luck with your app
Achmud

Achmud

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotharis Sun May 15, 2011 11:20 am

Ok mate, we will give you a trial spot and see how things go. You should take Achmud's advise and dont be shy to ask other healers for advise. /w Lotharis or Nagnan for inv.

-Loth

Lotharis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum