Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTER EXTRIX application

3 posters

Go down

HUNTER EXTRIX application Empty HUNTER EXTRIX application

Post  Extrix Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:49 pm

1. Name / Age / Gender / Country:
Alexander/29/Male/Belgium

2. Character name / race / class:
Extrix/blood elf/hunter

3. Character profile link:
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/Extrix/simple
I wasn't allowed to make a link here :p
4. Previous Characters or other alts that u played before or currently have:
Druid...priest....pala

5. What spec u normally use and why:
Survival...lots off cc and its de spec that comes most naturally to play for me

6. Previous Guilds and reason why u leave:
most of the raiding I have done was on other server in little guild of horrors Ileft that guild to come to this server where some of my friends where already playing

7. Raiding XP ( every expansion and every tier content )
I started playing during BC and at first I was playing PvP
Started raiding in wotlk, I got till ulduar. After that I had to stopt because I couldn't combine it with work (late working hours). Since Cata I haven't been able to raid anymore bud I have done most of the raid in pugs.

8. For how many years are u active in raiding ( include summer breaks if there is )
like two years I guess and one break till know

9. What u think about theorycraft?
I not talented enough to make all the calculations myself, bud I do read up on wath others post on hunters union. I do believe that everyone should have a basic understanding about why a specific stat is best for his class, that way he will able to understand why he's playing a certain rotation and what gear is best for him or when its better to leave an item to an other guild member who will maybe benifit more from the item (if your guildmembers get stronger that is also good for you)
I believe that the more you learn about your class the better u play it in the game so in that way theorycrafting is a must in the game

10. Is friendship important to you?
Yea ofcourse?....

11. Content or purples?
defedefinitely content....purpels they come eventually. I never make problems about an item that I didn't get I'm in it for the longtrem fun

Extrix

Back to top Go down

HUNTER EXTRIX application Empty Re: HUNTER EXTRIX application

Post  Nagnan Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:11 am

Hey m8, we had a chat online. As ive said atm spot has opened for the hunters. U have sufficient gear for firelands and all thats left is to see how do u handle in 25 man raids. U r granted trial so feel free to whisper me or some officer ingame for the invitation.

Cheers!

Nagnan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stallker Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Welcome aboard man! Just to mention a few things before you get into raiding with us. I know that Survival is a lot easier and more comfortable spec to play than marks, but right now we'll be focusing on heroic modes and if you want to have competitive dps you must go MM, at least on progress bosses. SV can be good for some AoE fights like Beth'thilac or Rhyolith, but most of the time you wanna play MM, even BM is stronger for single target dps. If you are unsure about anything regarding MM spec, feel free to ask me in game anytime. Now in cataclysm you should gem 40 agi in all slots and ignore socket bonuses unless they give 20+ agility; also you are not hit capped.

See ya in raidz Wink

Stallker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down