Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deleted dadasdsadasd

2 posters

Go down

deleted dadasdsadasd Empty deleted dadasdsadasd

Post  marian Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:50 pm

bla bla blsa blgaer

Last edited by marian on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

marian

Back to top Go down

deleted dadasdsadasd Empty sta sam jeo

Post  Izbljuvak Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Hello m8.from my perspective you are not ready for heroics,you have wrong enchants,wrong gemming and wrong reforging.
Your english is bad too,we need players who understand english and who can write it nice and clean and who can respond on ventrilo.We need people who are playing game more than 3 months and more people with more expirience.You will get respond from officers soon.

P.S. we dont need more Izbljuvaks

5. What spec u normally use and why:
i used Frost becouse i like dps and now try to get gera for blood - you dont need blood since you apply as a dps

6. Previous Guilds and reason why u leave:
i leave becouse me guild master dont listen what i say and he say i have always right - you have bad english and its bad when you are saying and people cant understand you

7. Raiding XP ( every expansion and every tier content )
i start at cataclysm and finish BOT BWD T4w and 6/7 fireland - you finished first content in firelands gear and in time when its nerfed a lot

11. Content or purples?
sry im from poland and dont understood question - it means are you playing to clear a content or you are playing to shine with shiny gear

Izbljuvak

Back to top Go down

deleted dadasdsadasd Empty ok ok ok ok ok

Post  marian Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:28 pm

5. What spec u normally use and why:
i used Frost becouse i like dps and now try to get gera for blood - you dont need blood since you apply as a dps

i mean i try make tank

6. Previous Guilds and reason why u leave:
i leave becouse me guild master dont listen what i say and he say i have always right - you have bad english and its bad when you are saying and people cant understand you

ok this dont have sens i can better speak then write i have mic

11. Content or purples?
sry im from poland and dont understood question - it means are you playing to clear a content or you are playing to shine with shiny gear

content

i try make my char for hit cap and expertise cap then i can't make other ench and gem
and meaby this help i have friend name Wexio he be on showtime

marian

Back to top Go down

deleted dadasdsadasd Empty sta sam jeo 2

Post  Izbljuvak Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:56 pm

i try make my char for hit cap and expertise cap then i can't make other ench and gem
and meaby this help i have friend name Wexio he be on showtime
- no m8,you are hit capped and exp capped just so you know,you need to work on your gems and enchants and reforging.

Gemming the hit its loss of dps,you need enchant on your head,you dont need spell pen enchant on cloak,on chest dont go gemming haste,instead go 20str 20hst or 40 str,it depends what slot item have,on relic go 40 str because have prismatic slot,on legs you dont need 60 stamina gem.

Try working on this m8,go google some dk guide you can go on etlist jerks and learn some good stuffs.

Izbljuvak

Back to top Go down

deleted dadasdsadasd Empty Re: deleted dadasdsadasd

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum