Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slash (writing this so infuzija will leave me allone)

2 posters

Go down

Slash (writing this so infuzija will leave me allone) Empty Slash (writing this so infuzija will leave me allone)

Post  Slash Wed May 04, 2011 8:43 am

Yo!

I'm slash from Croatia, 25y old and I'm just Pro alien ATM I'm Saving Dragons so I'm not playing PVE much like before pig

I think that Writing application is so damn old school so 4 more information we can talk on vent; skype; TS... Sleep Or you can ask my lovely Infuzija ..

P.S. I'm still mystics Officier and Raid Leader lol!

/regards

slash

Slash

Back to top Go down

Slash (writing this so infuzija will leave me allone) Empty Re: Slash (writing this so infuzija will leave me allone)

Post  Infuzija Wed May 04, 2011 8:48 am

...omfg... No

Infuzija

Back to top Go down

Slash (writing this so infuzija will leave me allone) Empty Re: Slash (writing this so infuzija will leave me allone)

Post  Cheva Wed May 04, 2011 9:46 am

It's simple - if u don't care to raid or even to type apply in 30 sec then don't do it... i talked with Infuzija about U and i told her if U wanna raid we can talk about it, but apply like this is just wrong approach.
As officer of some guild to say that 10 things in application that give us 1st base info is old school and we should talk with all 200 ppl we have on sykpe is just lol Smile so if u care do detailed apply - if not gl and hf

Cheva
Cheva
Cheva
Admin

https://showtimeguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotharis Fri May 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Hello mate, sorry for the late reply. I understand that applications can be a pain in the ass but they are a formality Smile If you ever decide that you are really interested in joining our guild, give me a /w in game to discuss it, and MAYBE we could make an exception as Infuzija can vouch for you Wink

-Loth

Lotharis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down