Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy priest Infuzija :)

Go down

Holy priest Infuzija :) Empty Holy priest Infuzija :)

Post  Infuzija Mon May 02, 2011 4:55 pm

1. Ines / 22 / Female / Croatia

2. Infuzija / Blood Elf / Holy Priest

4. Holy paladin Maribela and Hunter ßestia (on spinebreaker)

5. ATM my main spec is Holy. Well in WOTLK I was only playing Disc spec, but when Cata came out i wanted to try holy out and I like it Wink Well to be honest, it does not make a big deal for me to play holy or disc as long as I'm healer, cuz healing is really most fun for me.

6. Mystic, still didn't left, but gonna leave if i get accepted here. Well I can't say anything bad for Mystic, i love that guild, ppl are nice, but I would like to make some progress with my main and not just stay on few easy mode bosses

7. Wow... well.. I'm playing wow for quite a long time now... I started playing in TBC, if i can remember good it was when Hiyal was out. I was a big noob back then, only wanted to play this game cuz of pet's and mount in free time. xD Tryed some raiding in SP and BT but to be honest i got boosted from guild cuz i didn't understand a shit about raiding. Played on old account with resto shaman and balance drood but then i stoped playing when BT came out and i sold my account. I started playing again when WOTLK came out. Was raiding NAXX with my lock and when COS came out i made DK and was playing on DK till LK expansion,killed sindy with him and got sick of him. So i decided to make paly and after some while priest on this server. Killed LK and i think it was 7/12 bosses hc on 25 man on both chars in wotlk 25 man , halion hc etc etc.. I could write a long story but I think it's enuff for now xD

8. I think it's for at least 4 years. Maybe more.Who counts ?? xD

9. Well I didn't think much about theorycraft till i didn't try my priest out and decided to play him as main. Now I am still exploring it at my own but i still read alot of forums and stuff about class and spec, so i would say i just keep updated from others Wink

10. Yes, very. That's why i feel very bad atm to leave some ppl in Mystic but then again it does not change a lot. Still gonna stay friends with them if i join Showtime. AND make new friends in Showtime ofc Wink

11. :O you got me! have no idea what you meen ! but purples sounds nice !!! (*purple*) ----- > f***....i sound dumb now?? meeeh xD

12. Well, first of all, gonna keep alive 25 ppl (with other healers ofc), is that not enuff for now ??? XD

Like a Star @ heaven Hope to see ya guyz in raid soon Like a Star @ heaven What a Face

Infuzija

Back to top Go down

Holy priest Infuzija :) Empty Re: Holy priest Infuzija :)

Post  Nagnan Mon May 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Hello. First of all i like the honesty of this application. Second, we had a talk last night and u seem like a nice person, besides the fact you are active and geared for heroic encounters.
All there is left to say is trial granted, so feel free to whisper me or some officer online for the invite. Gz Smile

Nagnan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slash Wed May 04, 2011 8:44 am

Lies!!!!

Slash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down