Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animosesity - Fury/Prot Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Animosesity - Fury/Prot Warrior Empty Animosesity - Fury/Prot Warrior

Post  Animosesity Sat May 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Forenote: I havent proof read this for spelling mistakes/missing words and doctor who is on so please bear with me ;D

Name / Age / Gender / Country:

Lee / 17 / Male / Northern Ireland

Character name / race / class:

Animosesity / Bloodelf / Warrior

Character profile link:

Clicky
Currently I have 3 gear sets:
PvP: Half Bloodthirsty/Half Viscious
Prot: 353 ilvl
Fury: 351 ilvl
Previous Characters or other alts that you played before or currently have:

I used to play back in Vanilla (In ye olde days where pally's were exculsive to the Alliance and yet the Horde won 90% of BG's) but never got my 'lock past lvl 51 (What can I say? It took ages to level back then Razz). So far, this is my only max level character.

What spec you normally use and why:

I orginally picked a Warrior so I could tank with my RL friend as a Healer. Unforunently he moved back to his old realm and I stuck with my Prot Warrior. When he left, I decided to switch to Fury to try out melee dps (Also for easier leveling) and since hitting level 85 ive used both specs fairly evenly so I couldnt really say I have a spec that I normally use. Currently I've been using Prot to get instant queues, but I havent gathered enough courage to try tanking Raid Content so i've ran fury for those until I get a better grasp of the content.

Previous Guilds and reason why you leave:

When I hit lvl 85, I joined LALD, who were a foriegn guild (Finnish/Swedish) who were some of the nicest people I've met so far on WoW but just didnt have the same interests as me.
I then applied, and was accepted into Mystic, just as 4.1 came out and so far I have atteneded 3 Raids. The first was a 25man run which had to be turned into a 10man run as ~10 players had a bad connection (was on patch day), I was dropped as I new. The next two were 10man runs which couldnt get past the first boss (BWD) so the raid ended. Basically, I'm applying here as I have'nt yet cleared any raid content and I really want to get into it.

Raiding XP

As I said before I left Vanilla at lvl 51, but I did clear ZG on my friends account (as a rogue). ive only recently came back to WoW (Christmas) so I havent seen any Content from BC/LK except for clearing ICC at lvl 85. Obviously I've cleared BH 10/25man, usually as a Tank.
However I have watched the majority of Tankspot/Learn2raid's videos on the Cata Content so I feel I could at least survive the encounter.

For how many years are u active in raiding:

Zilch.

What do you think about theorycraft?

When I first read that, I thought it was a website Embarassed. But yes, the theory and numbers behind the game are important to me + I dont dont just mean the stat priorities, I mean how much each stat increases my dps/damage mitigation or where the 'sweet spot' is for total defence rating. I usually keep track of it via the eu forums/elitest jerks.

Is friendship important to you?

Friendship is pretty much the only reason I would play the game. For a while when both my friends left the server I had a phase of not playing as much, however I made a few ingame friends who pretty much kept me playing.

Content or purples?

Both?
Purples = More Content = Better Purples = More Content.

Clearing new content is my main aim but to clear the higher level content, you do need the purples. So to get to the content, realisticly, you need the purples but obviously im not going to QQ if I don't get any items as my priority is to down the bosses.

Why do you think Showtime will benefit from you?

Im generally a nice guy, I like to show my face around the guild chat (even if it is to moan 'bout my Shoulders clashing with my Chestpiece). Im usually aviable, even at ungodly hours. I've love to be able to help the Guild out with the content but realisticly I will need to get some more valor points gear first.

Is there anything else u wanna add to your application?

Basically i'd like you to watch This video as it gives an alternative outlook on wow which is, in my opinion, brillant ;D

Post your IU ss - host it on some free image server ( mandatory for every apply )

UI Animo

Animosesity

Back to top Go down

Animosesity - Fury/Prot Warrior Empty Re: Animosesity - Fury/Prot Warrior

Post  Lotharis Tue May 31, 2011 10:08 am

Hello m8, im sorry for the late reply but we wanted to see our status with active ppl, atm we have 2 fury warriors so im sorry to say there is no free spot atm. Thx for your application and best of luck.

-loth

Lotharis
Admin

Back to top Go down