Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury Warrior

Go down

Fury Warrior Empty Fury Warrior

Post  Orcysama Thu May 26, 2011 6:29 pm

1. Name / Age / Gender / Country:
Rami / 29 / Male / Saudi Arabia

2. Character name / race / class:
Orcysama / Orc / Warrior

3. Character profile link:
Code:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/orcysama/simple

4. Previous Characters or other alts that u played before or currently have:
Taurysama / Tauren / Druid
Undeadsama / Undead / Mage
Trollysama / Troll / Death Knight

5. What spec u normally use and why:
I use Fury all the time. I feel that i do best DPS in this spec and i'm comfortable with the abilities and rotation. I also help the raid overall since when we lack a warrior tank i maintain full stacks of sunder armor on bosses. I do have a tanking OS but i can honestly say i'm not that good of a tank. However when the raid requires it, i can switch to tanking.

6. Previous Guilds and reason why u leave:
First Guild: Death Strikers - I loved this guild since everyone was close friends of mine that actually convinced me to play wow. They eventually had to disband the guild since most of them quit the game.
Second/Current Guild: Mystic - I was lucky to join Mystic back then. Such nice people and they were one of the best on the server. Currently things aren't the same...no progress happening and many people leaving. I wish it would be back to the way it was but i doubt it will. I decided to leave and join a more serious raiding guild to experience heroic raids and hopefully progress more before the next patch content.

7. Raiding XP ( every expansion and every tier content )
I actually started playing wow as soon as wotlk was out. I did however go through all raiding content up till now. With my first guild we completed LK on normal and then i did LK HC with Mystic. We downed all Cata normal raids except for final bosses. We never did manage to down them Sad
Haven't experienced HC content yet.

8. For how many years are u active in raiding ( include summer breaks if there is )
i would have to say around 1.5 years.

9. What u think about theorycraft?
I used to play blindly at the beginning without knowing or caring about theory crafting. But when i really started going through forums and reading more about my class, it really made a difference. So i think it's really important if you want to give the best out of your character.

10. Is friendship important to you?
It is very important. I think a guild doesn't work unless you make a connection with others. Besides, some of my friends from Mystic are with Showtime now >.<

11. Content or purples?
Content always. Purples are only there to help reach more content.

12. Why u think Showtime will benefit from u?
I'm a good player that learns fast and gives his best in raids. Not only in raids but i also help others in daily stuff like leveling, questing and farming. Anything to help the guild grow. I'm sure i will help this guild to progress and reach higher in this world....of warcraft Razz

13. Is there anything else u wanna add to your application?
Raiding is what makes me love this game. There is nothing like hearing the raid leader yell or cheer the raid. I look forward to experience it with you guys Smile

Post your IU ss - host it here (mandatory)
The server seems to be down at the moment. I'll post a screen once it's back on. I basically use DBM, Recount and Omen and some other non-raid related addons.

Orcysama

Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior Empty Re: Fury Warrior

Post  Lotharis Fri May 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Thank you for your application , officers will discuss your situation as we are a bit crowded atm. Thx for you patience.

-Loth

Lotharis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orcysama Sat May 28, 2011 5:44 am

It's ok i understand Smile
I'll be waiting for your reply.

Orcysama

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotharis Tue May 31, 2011 10:03 am

Hello m8 , thank you for your patience but im sorry to inform you that we have 2 active fury warriors atm and you would have to be on standby . We will keep you posted if a spot opens. Best of luck and thx for you application.

-Loth

Lotharis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orcysama Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:10 am

No worries. Thanks for letting me know.

Orcysama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content