Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

teddypwnage feral druid

3 posters

Go down

teddypwnage feral druid Empty teddypwnage feral druid

Post  teddypwnage Thu May 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Name liam
Age 26
Gender male
Character name teddypwnage
race Tauren
class: druid
Character profile link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/teddypwnage/simple

Previous Characters or other alts that u played before or currently have: soulmend priest

What spec u normally use and why:feral tank i only ever tank as its better to be one class LOL

Previous Guilds and reason why u leave: Impetus want to raid 25 man raids at a good level

Raiding XP Vanilla none TBC up to black temple wotlk up to icc and all current content in cata

For how many years are u active in raiding 2 years

What u think about theorycraft? hmm limited lol

Is friendship important to you? yes got to enjoy ya friends and have a joke

Content or purples? content purples come with raiding but not the reason i love wipes for hours on end lol harder the better

Why u think Showtime will benefit from u? im a good tank and have a lot to offer in heroic and normal raids

Is there anything else u wanna add to your application? hope u accept me and look forward to meeting u guys

Post your IU ss - http://www.xfire.com/profile/battymanuk/screenshots/?view#108437591

teddypwnage

Back to top Go down

teddypwnage feral druid Empty teddy

Post  Illuminati Fri May 27, 2011 4:35 am

Hello teddy , i have ready your application , your gear is up to standard , no problems with your Raiding Xp , But nevertheless i think you need to be more spacific with your app ( more details ) .and Your screen shot Ui shots your preists Ui , and Your druids UI from Wotlk Do you still use that ? .

Ill leave it up to officers and gm to decide , Goodluck

Best regards :
Paladinator
< Showtime >

Illuminati

Back to top Go down

teddypwnage feral druid Empty Re: teddypwnage feral druid

Post  Lotharis Fri May 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Thank you for your application , officers will discuss your situation as we are a bit crowded atm. Thx for you patience.

-Loth

Lotharis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotharis Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am

Hello m8 , atm we ahve 1 tank and 1 dps druid, if you are willing to be on standby some raids and fight for your spot we would be willing to grant you a trial spot. So its up to you Smile

Lotharis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down