Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral Tank

Go down

Feral Tank Empty Feral Tank

Post  Dêjin Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:33 am

1. Name / Age / Gender / Country:

Furkan / 27 / Male / Turkey

2. Character name / race / class:

Dêjin / Tauren / Druid

3. Character profile link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/D%C3%AAjin/simple

4. Previous Characters or other alts that u played before or currently have:

Protection Paladin / Blood Death Knight / Destruction Warlock / Fire Mage

5. What spec u normally use and why:

I am using Feral Tank mostly sometimes dpsing. Btw I like tanking you can see I have 2 more tanks char.

6. Previous Guilds and reason why u leave:

Some I can't remember names / Infection / Insert Coin. Although I have good friends in my current guild, there is little problem with progress because not have enough online people.

7. Raiding XP ( every expansion and every tier content )

I started raiding with ICC. In Cataclysm, I cleared 1/13 hc but some time later our good players migrated so we couldn't continue progressing for some time. Then we created a new group which cleared 12/12.

8. For how many years are u active in raiding ( include summer breaks if there is )

1.5 years.

9. What u think about theorycraft?

Well the thing we know as wow contains mathematical calculations and possibilities basically. If we look at in this way, theorycraft benefit us up to a point but when the subject is boss fights, I think theorycraft is not important at all. Everythng is in the hands of players. How talented players are, the better fights. Also practice is more important than theory.

10. Is friendship important to you?

Yes. It is more meaningful when you play and share something with your friends (but brain is neccessary Very Happy ). I get some good friends via wow.

11. Content or purples?

Playing with people serious about raiding and progressing.

12. Why u think Showtime will benefit from u?

I can't say how I am talented or good player this is a thing which is decided by others but I always try to do more than my best when raiding also help my guildies as much as possible.

13. Is there anything else u wanna add to your application?

I want to improve myself with playing good players. This is absolutely true for Showtime. I think I have things to learn and there is no age for learning Smile I hope both sides will benefit from each other.

Post your IU ss - host it here (mandatory)
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/35/99808882.jpg/

Dêjin

Back to top Go down

Feral Tank Empty Re: Feral Tank

Post  Nagnan Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:28 am

Hey there.

First of all we have firelands coming out tomorrow wich require geared players, especially tanks, so u don't have to worry about that much.
Second, we might have a tank spot open but i would ask you to w8 a bit. We have to be sure that there is an OPEN spot so you can get a chance to prove yourself.
Third and the last. Looking at your UI i didn't happen to notice any binds on your action bars. Do you have binds at all or they are just not displayed?

Nagnan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dêjin Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:40 pm

All tank skills have keybindings...You can see that like A1 (Alt+1)-A2 (Alt+2) etc.

Dêjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down