Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for guild

Go down

Application for guild Empty Application for guild

Post  Yitian Sun May 29, 2011 8:23 pm

1. Name / Age / Gender / Country:
Kazz / 23 / Male / United Kingdom (Wales)

2. Character name / race / class:
Yitian / Blood Elf / Warrior

3. Character profile link:

4. Previous Characters or other alts that u played before or currently have:
Used to play a DK tank in wotlk, done naxx 10/25 pretty much with some dude whisping me tacts, ermm Malygos, all the ring of thingies cant rmb, but i stopped playin when ulduar came out (didnt hav time). This is my only character.

5. What spec u normally use and why:
For pve (raids and dungeons) Prot, as i enjoy tanking more than i do dps (although its still fun), as for pve questing i tend to switch to pvp gear or put pve gear on in pvp spec, to do quick damage.

6. Previous Guilds and reason why u leave:
Bantu was my most recent guild, i have geared up enough for raids now and guild doesn't do any except BH 10 (which i pug).

7. Raiding XP ( every expansion and every tier content )
Wotlk- Naxx 10/25 (quite thorough and well), Malygos 10, pretty much pre ulduar.

8. For how many years are u active in raiding ( include summer breaks if there is )
Well evrytime i play WoW i raid quite actively, however if i was to miss a raid or cant make it i make sure that an officer or guild leader is made aware.

9. What u think about theorycraft?
Enjoy it, i think it's great blizzard put something else to do outside the computer screen, and i like to read up on forums or check videos about my class, and see where i can improve.

10. Is friendship important to you?
Socializing is important, but dont have to be too social, just enough for people to know you and create a more positive environment.

11. Content or purples?
Honestly just enjoy the game not too fussy, i do want to get on with the game and try out new hc's, raids, but not in too much of a rush, so take my time to gear up, and when am i just think for me is silly to stand around wid overgear and do the same easy stuff, so ye like to progress but not hard.

12. Why u think Showtime will benefit from u?
Im a quick learner, and am a tank so am needed more than dps, have social skills and like to keep a light environment.

13. Is there anything else u wanna add to your application?
Just that i hope you enjoyed what you read, and that i hope to be joining ur guild shortly.

Post your IU ss - host it here (mandatory)

Yitian

Back to top Go down

Application for guild Empty Application for guild

Post  Yitian Sun May 29, 2011 8:27 pm

Sorry i swear i copied and pasted my character profile link. Here it is.

3. Character profile link:

Yitian

Back to top Go down

Application for guild Empty Re: Application for guild

Post  Lotharis Tue May 31, 2011 10:00 am

Hello m8, im sorry to inform you that we are full of tanks and that there is no open spot atm, thx for you application and best of luck.

-Loth

Lotharis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application for guild Empty Re: Application for guild

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down