Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moonkin application

Go down

moonkin application Empty moonkin application

Post  owlthing Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:35 am

Name / matthe Age / 34 Gender / male Country: uk
Character name / owlthing race / troll class:moonkin
Character profile link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/Owlthing/simple
Previous Characters or other alts that u played before or currently have: bllaster/frostit/frostlance and owlthing was renamed from snufle
What spec u normally use and why:moonkin because i like to be different !!!!!
Previous Guilds and reason why u leave:cobra,moved to raid with lotec on trollbane, moved bk here wanted to raid with old freinds/ guild here were, pro alt left to raid in laid back then moved sever before cata released
Raiding XP ( every expansion and every tier content ) full raiding experience from release had a break in uldum
For how many years are u active in raiding ( include summer breaks if there is )4 years now
What u think about theorycraft? nowadays i use ptr alot to see whats coming and read forums to update my tallents and skillz, where i didnt use to bother and i see how you learn from your mistakes now hehe
Is friendship important to you? yes
Content or purples? contents as gear will come in the end, achievements have more of a satisfaction
Why u think Showtime will benefit from u? i feel i would like to raid with showtime as i have raided with a number of you all in here and feel i can bring a experienced player who know what everyone else is expecting off eachother
Is there anything else u wanna add to your application? cheva is nab? and hope to hear from you soon old peeps i have raided with that are here as i know cheva , akumu , zimia , lizzard, ed, nukem ect
Post your IU ss - host it on some free image server ( mandatory for every apply ) https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/691/wowscrnshot072011122635.jpg/

Cheva
Admin

owlthing
owlthing

Back to top Go down