Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darbuka - Dest/Demon Warlock

Go down

Darbuka - Dest/Demon Warlock Empty Darbuka - Dest/Demon Warlock

Post  Darbuka. Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:34 am

Name / Age / Gender / Country: Hasan/18/Male/Turkey

Character name / race / class: Darbuka/Undead/Warlock

Character profile link:

Previous Characters or other alts that u played before or currently have: currently training 1 Death knight -

What spec u normally use and why: Demonology - Good Dps,Best pet (felguard),Helpful Buffs

Previous Guilds and reason why u leave: De Facto - Not many Events,People Dont understand tacts that much, Not so much fun :S

Raiding XP ( every expansion and every tier content ) : I'm not an old player, But I have done alot of raids (new and old), I don't want to list them all here.You can check out armory info to make it easier.

For how many years are u active in raiding ( include summer breaks if there is ): Like I said im not an old player, but i play wow for a good amount of time, ill make to all of the guild events that I have signed up for or have been told to join.

What u think about theorycraft?: I believe it has advanced the game in a good way, people now understand alot of the game terms better, like DPS,rotations, Ui Configs.

Is friendship important to you?: Friendship is the most important part of proper communication.Without this you cant do anything properly.

Content or purples?: If you cant make progress epics dont really mean anything. Since if you dont make progress you probably wont even see them :S

Why u think Showtime will benefit from u?: I offer loyalty, I'm an understanding person who will cooperate fully on any term.Being a good player doesnt mean you gear. It means how you play with others.

Is there anything else u wanna add to your application?: As much as the guild will benefit from me I'm sure that I'm going to gain alot of benefits from the guild (Friends,Experience).

Post your IU ss - host it on some free image server ( mandatory for every apply ): (If I am missing anything important that i dont know of, please inform me and i will get it asap.

Darbuka.

Back to top Go down

Darbuka - Dest/Demon Warlock Empty Forgot links

Post  Darbuka. Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:36 am

Darbuka.

Back to top Go down

Darbuka - Dest/Demon Warlock Empty Re: Darbuka - Dest/Demon Warlock

Post  Darbuka. Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:40 am

img837.imageshack.us/img837/268/addonzz.png
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/Darbuka/simple

Darbuka.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagnan Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Hello m8, we will discuss your application as soon as possible so u should have your answer till tomorrow.

Nagnan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagnan Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Trial granted. Few things there to discuss concerning your spec in the raids, but all in due time. Whisper me or some officer online for the invite.

Nagnan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down