Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Warlock

Go down

Destruction Warlock  Empty Destruction Warlock

Post  Bruri Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:49 am

1. Name Sondre / Age 18 / Gender Male / Country: Norway

2. Character name Bruri / race Goblin / class: Destruction lock

3. Character profile link:

4. Previous Characters or other alts that u played before or currently have: Pixern

5. What spec u normally use and why: Destruction, cuz i get decent dps and i'm best at destruction.

6. Previous Guilds and reason why u leave: Impetus. I left because we got split up.

7. Raiding XP: Started playing at the end of WotLK, but been having a lot of experience with cata. bot 4/4, bwd 5/6 bh 2/2

8. For how many years are u active in raiding: Pretty much active 2-3 years

9. What u think about theorycraft? Think it very interesting, been reading alot about it.

10. Is friendship important to you? Yes it's Important to me.

11. Content or purples? Content

12. Why u think Showtime will benefit from u? Because Showtime have good players, and im decent. I think we will benefit from each others skills.

13. Is there anything else u wanna add to your application? Yes, I've had a lock before, but this is a new one, just on another realm. So i was wondering about joining as a social, just so i can gear up for 1-2 weeks, grinding instances and buying t12 gear and such. Then i can tell u when I'm ready to join u for tryout or something. Oh, I am a very polite and Cooperative player.
Thank you very much.

Post your IU ss - host it here (mandatory). Sry. Sad

Bruri

Back to top Go down

Destruction Warlock  Empty Re: Destruction Warlock

Post  Lotharis Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Hello m8, thanks for the apply i will talk with rest of the officers but we do have 2 active warlocks, so only way for u to have a chance is to roll Demo spec in raids. So tell me if thats ok with you ?

Lotharis
Admin

Back to top Go down