Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application- Holy Paladin

Go down

Application- Holy Paladin Empty Application- Holy Paladin

Post  Huon Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:16 am

Name / Age / Gender / Country: Gustav / 19 / Male / Sweden

Character name / race / class: Huon / Blood Elf / Paladin

Character profile link:

Previous Characters or other alts that u played before or currently have: Back in vanilla I played a priest named Läskig on Stormscale in the guild booty bay bullies.

What spec u normally use and why: Holy, I've tried dpsing and tanking but the only spec that I really feel I can play for a long time is healing, I can't really what it is about healing that I like, I'm just born into healing, haha.

Previous Guilds and reason why u leave: I was in Nudas Veritas for a while, but I never got to raid so I left them on good terms and then I went to Rejected, but now I'm really looking for 25man raiding guild.

Raiding XP ( every expansion and every tier content ) Vanilla - Everything except LK and Sindragosa
BC - I managed to do all the 10mans, Magtheridon, Gruul and (I'm not 100% sure on the number) 2 bosses in SSC
LK - Everything done in Normal mode, and (when it was actually hard) I did 5 hardmodes in Ulduar and 11/12 in ICC.
Cata - 10/12 in normal and none in firelands.

For how many years are u active in raiding ( include summer breaks if there is ) I raided alot during vanilla, then came BC and I went kind of casual, played mostly just to follow the game. In LK I played a little more, but school was in the way and I prioritized that, along came cata and I played untill end of March this year, then I had to quit to manage school. But now School is out and I finally want to get back to raiding like I did in Vanilla

What u think about theorycraft? Theorycrafting is great! I'm not that good at it myself, but I always check elitist jerks to see what news they have about my class or other things that will affect me.

Is friendship important to you? Friends are really important. To even ask such a question is I think a little dumb, what kind of person doesn't find friendship important...

Content or purples? Content > Purples

Why u think Showtime will benefit from u? I believe myself to be quite a competent healer, I'm quite funny (atleast I think so, haha) and I'm social, I don't start fights/arguments and if need be I can lead a raid.

Is there anything else u wanna add to your application? If you think my gear is subpar then please tell me how to improve it. If it is my gear that is the way of being able to join your guild I would gladly join the guild as and alt or something so that I might be able to attend one of your alt raids so I can get my gear up to par (raiding without a guild is hard and I wont pug , it's a matte of principle!).

Post your IU ss - host it on some free image server ( mandatory for every apply )
Application- Holy Paladin Wowscrnshot032011201903

Huon

Back to top Go down

Application- Holy Paladin Empty Re: Application- Holy Paladin

Post  Lotharis Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Hello mate, sorry for the late reply but new patch = mass work Wink Atm we have too many paladin's . I will /w if anything changes ! Thx for the application, best of luck .

-Loth

Lotharis
Admin

Back to top Go down