Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, I am holy paladin :P

2 posters

Go down

Greetings, I am holy paladin :P Empty Greetings, I am holy paladin :P

Post  Holysia Tue May 03, 2011 10:15 am

Hello everyone in showtime, first I would like to admit that I feel really excited when applying for your Hardcore PVE guild since you seem to be a serious and open-minded guild, which certainly match my criteria and game expectancy. I will start with a short info about me in my real life, I am 28 years old man Bulgarian working as a distributor of machinery for Bulgaria mainly from France and England. I am single, very cheerful and easy to work with guy. As to the in-game politics, I have been playing this game since the very opening I was first in Bulgaria that bought it from the shop actually.. I have played many characters, but I think this apply concerns only one so.. I started this paladin few weeks ago, I found holy specc extremely interesting and pleasant, I am already aiming for epics, and I plan to become very well geared in PVE with a Hardcore PvE guild like you, actually this is what I think the game is made for PVE it is, since the early stages..I had priest(Hardcore PVE healer) before but the guild I was raiding with colapsed at a certain moment..Also had like 5 warriors tanks, at that time that was the fashion you know Smile, All I can say is that I will give my best best to contribute to your work guys, I have completely no problem with the raiding schedule even during the nights, also I am not here for gearing myself then leave, I am here to stay until the guild lasts, and make friendship with everyone in-game, Why not real life also? My mom sometimes helps me with game stuff, she is really pro tho Smile.. I will play holy on my paladin all the time tho.,And only this character! The decision is made long ago! I have no plans about PVP or other stuff like this, since PVE seems to be very interesting nowadays.. Well I feel like I ve said everything, maybe I forgot something but you can find me in-game anytime,aah yeah I ve talked with Nagnan I think that was his name, he seems to be a nice person, he told me to apply.. Well thanks again for paying attention to my application, and I will be awaiting your apply with a huge of interest!
Best wishes,
Holysia(Asparouh)

Holysia

Back to top Go down

Greetings, I am holy paladin :P Empty Re: Greetings, I am holy paladin :P

Post  Nagnan Tue May 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Even if you didnt follow the application form, you gave us more then enough info in this little synopsis of your rl and your wow experience.

As ive said in our chat, we have an open holly pally spot that requires active and skilled player. Gear is not an issue. If you show good moving, anticipation and understanding on boss encounters, you will gear up in a week or two.

We have agreed to grant you a trial spot, so feel free to whisper someone online for the invite. Gz Smile

Nagnan
Admin

Back to top Go down