Showtime of Spinebreaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy paladin

Go down

Holy paladin Empty Holy paladin

Post  Nadsel Sun May 08, 2011 11:15 am

1. Name / Age / Gender / Country: Joel, 15, Male, Finland

2. Character name / race / class: Nadsel, Blood elf, Paladin

3. Character profile link:

4. Previous Characters or other alts that u played before or currently have: I have grap geared assasination rogue race is Blood efl. Profile link here

5. What spec u normally use and why: Im holy, i noticed in WOTLK that im skilled healer and i love it anyway Razz

6. Previous Guilds and reason why u leave: Forgotten origins and nil sine labore... i left Forgotten origins because it started to be in active and migrated to Al'akir. and reason why i left Nil sine labore because they slacked alot in raids.. i dont like that much coz i want make some progress.

7. Raiding XP ( every expansion and every tier content ) I started to play during WOTLK. (WOTLK: ToC 5/5 Ulduar 6/14 ICC normal 12/12 and ICC heroic 6/12. CATACLYSM: well, its kinda hard to get any raiding progress if ur not in guild, so i dont have any cata raid progress. But ive seen my friend killing heroic bosses i BOT and BWD and also Throne of the four winds so i know most of the heroic/normal bosses.

8. For how many years are u active in raiding ( include summer breaks if there is ) This is 2nd year i kept 3month break but started to play again.

9. What u think about theorycraft? I do not do any

10. Is friendship important to you? of course it is.

11. Content or purples? both is important.

12. Why u think Showtime will benefit from u? Im skilled healer even if im young. i learn by my mistakes and im ''fast-learner''. Smile

13. Is there anything else u wanna add to your application? I hope that u dont underestimate because of my age.

Post your IU ss - host it here:

Nadsel

Back to top Go down

Holy paladin Empty Re: Holy paladin

Post  Lotharis Sun May 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Hello, thank you for applying . I have checked your gear on armory and even thought it is not Heroic status , i can see you have put effort in gearing up your character. Please try and post a SS of your UI and i will discuss with the other officers and our Gm and get back to you ASAP.

-Loth

Lotharis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Holy paladin Empty my IU

Post  Nadsel Sun May 08, 2011 3:45 pm

sorry bout that IU i posted it but seems its bugged or something Very Happy here it is:

Nadsel

Back to top Go down

Holy paladin Empty .

Post  Nadsel Sun May 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Nadsel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotharis Sun May 08, 2011 5:02 pm

OK m8, i see its bugged, we have agreed to give you a shot, but as we already have a paladin on trial you will really have to prove yourself so be ready to Pew pew Wink)) /w Lotharis or Nagnan for an invite.

Lotharis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down